Treat your children to an entirely new experience and surprise them with an Icelandic horse ride at the Rožnik Horse Riding Club, which is located at the foot of Rožnik hill between Tivoli Park and the Zoo, in the immediate vicinity of Čad Restaurant.
The Rožnik Horse Riding Club was established in 2000. It is an important enrichment of the city’s offering of recreational sports and provides a special experience for all fans of nature and animals. Our horses have a friendly and docile character which will make you feel safe and put you at ease as you meet them. Our riding lessons take place in a fenced ring opposite from Čad Restaurant. You are also very welcome to try a guided riding tour along the wooded trails of the nearby hills.
The Rožnik Horse Riding Club offers the following services to you and your youngest family members:
- riding lessons for children and adults,
- riding tour along the wooded trails of nearby hills,
- half-day trip with horses to Klobuk,
- a walk to the top of Rožnik hill on horseback (for pre-school children),
- summer camps for children,
- and more…
All visitors are welcome – we look forward to meeting you.